I bought Phillipps Full HD LCD TV on 17.03.2015 and have been using without problem since then until I got the crack problem on the screen. My little child hit the screen and it was cracked a little and the screen was off.

I called all the services in Istanbul, Turkey and they told me that the screen and the panel had to be changed and it would cost 2,200/2800 TL, which is about 400 USD, which is more than the market price of the same model.

I also called all other services I can through google search and I was told that there is no possibility of replacing nor repair of the TV because the screen and the panel is imported and not available on the market.

Later, I tried also to contact Phillips website to make a complaint and only found the website of Phillips Turkey and when I made a complaint, they told me that they answered my question on the hotline number when I called them previously..! meaning that you have to pay 400 USD to replace the panel. Thank you Phillips..!

Can you imagine? You buy a TV costs hundreds of dollars, which will be forcing your budget and when you have a problem it will cost more than the existing price! What a service and customer care, isn't it?

I think this purposely made by Phillips to find another way of selling more goods. I congratulate Phillips for this successful marketing..!

Comments