Let me say first that of all the toothbrushes on the market, I've always been a fan of Sonicare and have used them for the past 10-12 years. However, I am furious with my past 2 Sonincare toothbrush purchases.

I've had 2 sets in the past 4 years, unacceptable!! Both have failed with buzing and beeping. Tried all troubleshooting to no avail. Both sets were purchased from Costco.

These are not cheap, even at Costco prices. Having a very difficult time justifying a 3rd set in such a short period time.

With all of the complaints on the net about this product, I would expect a free replacement from the company. That, or I'll have to go with a different brand for my next set.

Review about: Philips Toothbrush.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Your warrantee was for 2 yrs, RIGHT??????? 2 failures in 4 years, mmmmm

This is called "planned obsolescence" which means that it will stop working (goes obsolete!!!) just at the time that your warrantee runs out!! I have had this happen with many sonicare products.

It is a marketing scam, which unfortunately many companies are using!!! I'm pissed too!!!!